TERMS OF BUSINESS
- “Mothercraft and Nannies” is a referral agency, which does not enter into contracts of employment with nurses/nannies.
- “Mothercraft and Nannies “refers selected Mothercrafts/Nannies to clients and those clients enter into employment arrangements with those Mothercraft/Nannies on an agreed permanent or casual basis and a fee is payable to “Mothercraft and Nannies”.
- Casual Mothercraft Consultants/Nannies are to be paid at the completion of the day/night or at the end of their working week.
- An Agency fee is payable to Mothercraft & Nannies if a client refers a Nanny/Mothercraft Consultant who was originally introduced by Mothercraft & Nannies by a third party.
- Mothercraft & Nannies reserves the right to cancel any client agreement immediately without notice if any Mothercraft & Nannies agent is harmed, mistreated or found to be working in an unsafe environment.
- An Agency Fee is also payable to Mothercraft & Nannies where the original service period entered into by the Mothercraft Consultant/Nanny is extended, suspended or recommences at a later date on a permanent or casual basis.
- All payments to “Mothercraft and Nannies” to be made by Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard). Credit card details are to be given to “Mothercraft and Nannies” once Nanny/Babysitter is arranged and kept on file for subsequent bookings. All deductions for casual bookings will be made once the Mothercraft Consultant/Nanny has been booked on the job.
- Cancellation Policy – Please note that the agency booking fee (including GST) will be charged if a service is cancelled within 24 hours of the agreed and scheduled commencement time. Cancellation of weekend bookings must be made prior to 4.30pm on Fridays. The girls are also to be paid the first 2 hours at the going rate.
- Referral Agreements for permanent positions are required to be signed and returned to Mothercraft & Nannies prior to permanent candidates being referred. Your credit card will then be swiped for a $50.00 non-refundable administration fee.
- Mothercraft & Nannies is not responsible for any compensation or public liability insurance cover for the Mothercraft Consultants/Nannies. It is a requirement of permanent employment that Workers Compensation Insurance is arranged directly by the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client as the Permanent Employer to register for taxation purposes as a group employerand to deduct taxation from payments made to nurses/nannies. Taxation deductions should then be remitted to the Australian Taxation Office on a regular basis (applies to permanent placements only). Payment is to be made directly by the client to the Mothercraft Consultant/Nanny of the ffes payable for the services rendered by that Mothercraft/Nanny.
- Payment of an Agency Fee for permanent placements to Mothercraft & Nannies is to be made directly to Mothercraft & Nannies by credit card (Visa or Mastercard). 25% non-refundable deposit payable on verbal agreement between the client and the nanny and the remaining 75% will be deducted from the clients card on commencement of the Mothercraft Consultant?Nanny.
- Mothercraft & Nannies retains the right to withhold the start day of any Mothercraft Consultants/Nannies if the 25% permanent agency fee is not paid 48hrs prior to commencement date.
- All casual Nanny/Babysitter/Mothercraft booking fees are payable once the booking is filled and is non-refundable.
- For ongoing temp/contract bookings of Nannies/Mothercraft Consultants agency fees will be billed in advance on a weekly basis. If the booking is cancelled by the client there will be no refund for the paid week. If the Nanny/Mothercraft Nurse cancels Mothercraft & Nannies will endeavour to replace them. If no-one is available we will refund until we can get a replacement.
- On confirmation of a Sleep Program booking of a Mothercraft Consultant, a $200 non-refundable deposit is payable to the Mothercraft Consultant which will be deducted from the total amount payable at the end of the program. In the event the baby is unwell and the Sleep Program is postponed, this payment covers for 1 rescheduling.
- Payment of a Before/After School Hours Nanny is the permanent placement fee payable in 4 installments every 3 months until the full fee is paid. If the Nanny were to discontinue working at any time during the 12 month contract period the payments would cease unless we were able to replace her.
- Mothercraft and Nannies is an Agency not an employer, therefore accepts no liability or responsibility for any injury, accident, loss or misconduct sustained by the Mothercraft Consultant/Nanny and the client agrees to exclude the Agency should any incident occur
- Whilst Mothercraft & Nannies endeavours to thoroughly background check our Mothercraft Consultants/Nannies with WWC numbers, current first aid certificates, verbal reference checks etc. we cannot guarantee all information presesnted to us is correct.
- All client information is confidential and not passed on to or sold to third parties
PERMANENT BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL CARE